When you use our services, you’re trusting us with your information. We understand that this is a big responsibility and work hard to protect your information and ensure that it is not used for the purpose unintended by you. At Intermarket we are committed to protecting your privacy and confidentiality to ensure that your personal information is collected and used properly, lawfully and transparently.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
- Contact details: Including your name, contact number, email address.
- Name of business.
- Delivery Details: Delivery address.
- Billing details.
REASONS FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL INFO:
The main purpose of collecting the above mentioned information is to understand your requirements and deliver an outstanding service. In addition, we collect the information for the following reasons:
- Record keeping and auditing purposes.
- To confirm and verify your identity, basically verify that you are an authorized user.
- To conduct market or customer satisfaction research in order to improve our products and service.
- We may send promotional emails about new products and specials on offer. However, you have the option to unsubscribe to the promotional emails.
- To detect and prevent fraud and other malpractices.
- For legal proceedings when necessary.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION:
Your information will be disclosed to our service providers part of our supply chain and in order to deliver our products and services to you.
- Where we have a duty or a right to disclose in terms of law or industry codes.
- Where we believe it is necessary to protect our rights.
We are committed to providing adequate protection for the personal information we hold and to stop unauthorized access and use of personal information. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our contracts with third parties state the appropriate security, privacy and confidentiality obligations in order to ensure that the personal information we are responsible for, is kept secure. We will ensure that anyone to whom we pass your personal information agrees to treat your information with the same level of protection as we are obliged to.
At Intermarket, we will continuously review our security controls and related processes to ensure that your personal information remains secure.
RIGHT OF ACCESS/CORRECTION OF INFORMATION
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. Additionally, you have the right to ask us to update, correct or delete your personal information. In order to do this, simply send us an email specifying the information you require or would like to change/delete, accompanied by your ID copy.
UPDATE/REVISION OF POLICY
In the case that this policy is updated or reviewed, we will provide a notice that reflects the changes via the website and email. As the user of this website, you are encouraged to regularly review this page for the latest information on our privacy policies.